Welcome to the Social House, where your Residents' Association creates fun for the whole family
The Social House is a spacious facility for members of our Residents' Association and their guests. Enjoy programmed activities and fabulous facilities for all kinds of play, sports and events. You can rent the Social House for private events, including weddings, business meetings and more.
Skate, splash, slide and socialize as you enjoy access for you and your friends to countless social and recreational amenities, both outdoor and indoor, catering to all interests and ages.
Meet new friends at one of the many free community events, clubs or programs hosted throughout the year including book and card clubs, cooking and art classes, movies in the park and more.
The fact that most of the Social House employees also live in Chappelle Gardens makes for a team that is invested in making sure every offering continues to fit the evolving needs of the community.
The Social House provides countless opportunities to have fun with friends and family with a little something for everyone!
- Pristine indoor and outdoor social venues such as picnic area, lounge chairs, fireside gathering space
- Public garden plots to grow your own vegetables
- Community tool shed program to borrow a ladder, wheelbarrow, and more
- Recreational facilities include an ice rink, basketball courts, and playground
- Year-round programming such as daycamps, fitness classes, sewing classes, skating lessons, and so much more
- Specialty clubs meet here and have active members in Book Club, Card Club, Sip&Stitch, and Wine Club
- See all the great programs for yourself
Meet the neighbours with Chappelle Crews
Take the quiz to find out what Crew you belong to. Whether you’re a Gatherer, Adventurer, Maker or Explorer, you can connect with like-minded residents at the Social House.
What’s a Residents Association (RA)?
There's more to your RA
Your RA oversees professional operations and maintenance of the facilities and services that make life in Chappelle Gardens so special. The RA means you can:
- Enjoy all the Social House has to offer
- Access programming and events at a special price
- Rent facilities for your private event
- Contact a central point for community-related inquiries
- Connect easily with your community via the RA website
- Borrow tools from the Community Toolshed
RA annual fees
Every home in Chappelle Gardens pays fees of approximately $400 per year to the Residents Association. You can find answers to any questions, including those about fees, on our community RA website.